Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tonight was a busy night!

Boy!  The last 2 nights have been very quiet at Glengary, but tonight there was a lot of activity.  I could hear noises coming from the cafeteria, so I tiptoed down the hallway to see what was going on.  Mrs. Bond was in the cafeteria with a lot of families.  They were celebrating the newest Secret Zoo book and the author, Bryan Chick, was there.  I heard Mrs. Bond talk about this in class.  He dedicated the book to Mrs. Bond and all of the "teams" of students she has read the books to over the years.  They had a pizza party and then he did a book signing in a place called The Big Gym.  I was curious what that meant, but there were too many people going down there.  I was afraid I would be spotted.  I did see one girl from the class walking in the hallway.  I think her name is Rook.  They were here for a Holiday Craft Workshop.  I noticed some of the Team Bond members made crafts today in class.  I looked around the class for materials and decided to have my own craft workshop in Room 10.  Sorry McKenna and Aly, I borrowed some of your baggies.  It was very hard to tie knots, but I did my best.  Hopefully I will be able to finish by the weekend.

The students brought in their Secret Zoo: City of Species projects today.  Oh my goodness...they were SO creative!  I loved watching the kids present!  I also liked seeing all of the wonderful grades on the Math BA's they took yesterday.  Mrs. Bond was very happy with most of their grades!  Good job Team Bond!

Again, I am really enjoying blogging all of these neat things out.  I hope others are enjoying reading about all the neat things happening in Team Bond!

No comments:

Post a Comment