Friday, December 6, 2013

Back in Team Bond!

Wow!  I decided to rejoin Mrs. Bond and her class, aka Team Bond, and I watched from inside the closet yesterday.  The kids were working on Michigan river projects, and they were building boats.  Holy cow!  Craft materials were everywhere, kids were working in partnerships, creativity was thriving!  I enjoyed it so much, I decided to take a closer look at some of the boats last night.  In fact, I found a spot to hang out for the day. 

The kids noticed me this morning right away.  Many of them thought that someone brought their Elf on the Shelf  to school.  Mrs. Bond thought so too, but then I think she remembered me!  Perhaps I will be able to sneak the computer again and add some photos!  You just have to see the great boats the kids have made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment